Monday, November 15, 2010

'Til We Meet Again

My grandma passed away last night just after midnight. I have all these thoughts in my head about her and what I remember about her yet I cant quite put them into words. She was so amazing and will greatly be missed. I am so grateful to her dedication to her family. She was always there. I think that is what I will remember most. (Besides her always giving me a Cert mint from her purse when I was little.) She always made it such a priority to be to all the important events in my life and I am so blessed to have been able to share those great experiences with her. Even more, she lived a life of what it means to be Christ-like. What an example she was! I hope to mirror a fraction of her faithfulness that was undeniable.

I know that she is comfortable now and in no more pain. I am grateful for the knowledge and understanding I have of God's plan and that I will be able to share more life with her in the eternity to come. Thanks Grandma for being the absolute best! I love you so much!

...'til we meet again...

2 comments:

Becca said...

I loved reading your thoughts. We are so lucky to have had her as our grandma.
She was truly an amazing woman and example to us all. She will be missed greatly.

Unknown said...

I'm crying. Love you Whit Whit!