Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Hate Goodbyes


But really it's not you...it's me.
No...I take that back...it is you. Everyone told me you were no good for me but I wouldn't listen. Now I must deal with the consequences of our relationship while you freely move on to others without a second thought of what we once shared.
-Sigh-
...your caffeine kisses were so delicious. The headaches you have left me with. No, seriously. The headaches have got to stop. Caffeine withdrawal is no bueno.
All is not lost, however. I may have found myself a lovely new suitor. May I introduce my new friend...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny...i just laughed out loud. I will pray for you that they headaches stop soon. They can't go on forever....right?!

Emily said...

I've been "off pop" and caffeine for like 3 weeks now...think I've only caved twice.. Crystal Light is how I cope too :)

Emily said...

Oh-- and p.s. I saw this on someone's blog, and thought it might be cute for a certain 1-yr. old's birthday..."We had a monkey themed party, it was so cute! We made monkey invites, decorated with mod monkey decor, banannas, and stuffed monkies, and ate bananna splits and bananna cookies for dessert." ha ha

Jacqui said...

Wow, we have a LOT in common. Today I actually thought to myself, "I am a recovering Diet Coke addict," as I desperately craved a DC from McDonald's....I did go get one, but ugh. I really don't feel any better. I've been *Mostly* off of the caffeine now for almost a month. It was hellen's house getting off, but I feel so much better and sLEEP so much better, too. Try Sobe water, too. Zero calorie. It's really good, esp. if you can find it on sale. Oh, and Strawberry Power Aid Zero is delish! Tastes like berries and cream.

PS Happy B-day to your cute son! I LOVE that cake...wow!!