Monday, September 21, 2009

Post Schmost

Ya, so maybe it has been a while. Well, here are a few items of business that I would like to share.

Business #1: BIGGER BOY FOOD
Maddix has started eating more solids. Here is his first time with carrots. (He loves them.)


Business #2: HIGH CHAIR APPARENTLY = NIGHNIGHT
Wish someone would have told me this sooner. This happens everytime I put him in the high chair.


Business #3: NEW PILLOWS
Life's more simple pleasures.


Business #4: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
I tried to get one good picture of Aida. The little turd was not cooperating. Mission aborted.




(Notice nighnight time in the background.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pillows, they look perfect....love the overalls... love that Aida is still a spaz.

Heather said...

Okay seriously where did you get those pillows? I have been searching high and low for CUTE red pillows and I NEED to know where you got them! I promise the fact that I am totally copying you is a complete compliment to you and your amazing style sense.

Whit said...

Heather-This may shock you...I got the design pillows from KMart (They were only $10). The big red ones are just from Target...it is amazing how some pillows can make your room/couch look so much better!