Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exciting New Post! Well......

Ya, Ya, so it's been a while. Well I really don't know what I could tell ya'll that really is blog post worthy. Um...7 more weeks until Maddix is here! Yay! Maybe, if we get a little lucky he will be here before the due date. I guess that is pretty exciting. Don't worry, he is going to be real cute! We can't wait!
Let's see...I am out of interesting things already.
-
-
-
-
-
Each of those dashes represents a minute of me staring blankly at the computer screen. Really?! Like my life is even that lame!
-
-
-
Ok, I give up. I am going to have to do a little research and/or homework that includes me going on a journey to either
A. find something interesting to post about. OR
B. do something intense that will give me something to post about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We never said it had to be interesting, we only said you have to do it....