Monday, October 6, 2008

Reading Rainbow!


So, as most of you know, I love to read. Well, I would just like to share some books with you that I have read in the past month. Suggestions for new material would be appreciated. For some reason I have been averaging a book about every 2-3 days so I am running out of material pretty quick. Of course, all the books I start reading belong in a series...then I get sucked into reading the whole series! Well, here are a few that I have particularly enjoyed...
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale (its a series with the following two)
Enna Burning
River Secrets
Austenland also by Shannon Hale but not part of a series.
The 39 Clues: The maze of Bones-Book 1 in a series of 10, its the only one out so far...its by.... Rick Riordan I believe.

My next tackle is InkDeath...it just came out, it is the 3rd book in the Ink series and I have been waiting for its release FOREVER! Well, really only 3 months. I was also recommended a series (I know, not another series) called The Great and Terrible. I really am my own book club, I love it!

3 comments:

Pollards said...

reading rainbow..... you are a spaz!!!

Steve said...

Hey congrats on the new addition. That is exciting. It is fun to be able to blog spy on you and Brad and Ashley. Tell everyone hi for me. And if any of you ever want to visit Victoria in the next few years you are more than welcome to stay with us.

Cheers from Canada!

Your Cous

Heather said...

OK.... so I check your blog and no updates?? You're killin me here. That's right, I am totally calling you out on your blog. Bring it!