Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Baby!


Here is the first picture of "Baby". Dr. Lloyd says its a "big baby" with a healthy heartbeat. Cam is pretty proud. I think my wish for a 6lb-er just flew out the window. We are still WAY excited!!! In this picture you can see the head, the little hands and the torso, the legs were too stretched out to be in the picture. Baby also sucked on his thumb the whole time. When Dr. Loyd put the ultra-sound tool on my belly baby would get mad and move his arms and then put the thumb right back into its mouth! CUTE!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sooo cute! We love the thumb suckers around here. I can't wait until you get to find out if it is a boy or a girl!

Kara said...

How exciting!!! Big, fat babies are the BEST! :)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!!! love it.. I'm throwing my guess out right now, i think you're going to have a boy.